You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps transform lives daily means that you’re devoted to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in West Des Moines
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.